Gastric! How to prevent gastric? People nowadays have been so busy with their private or official works and they would not able to take their meals on time at least. But this is not a fair excuse for neglect meals. Having good health attitudes in your day to day life may reason for a healthy life. Everyone wishes to have a healthy life and no one wants to suffer from pain because of unhealthy attitudes. Therefore, we decided to bring you some healthy tips series, which consists of Asian secrets to preventing diseases (Sinhala Ayurveda Tips – Sri Lanka). This is about gastric and gastric coming up effect.
Initially, we all know, having your meals on time is really important for you to prevent upcoming diseases. But unfortunately there are so many people who suffered from diseases due to bad meal timings. By the way, if you are such person here we have some secret methods to know whether you are in the early stages of most trending disease called Gastritis
For the prevention of coming up effect or vomit, it is advisable to take the following herbal treatments which can find out without wasting more money.
Gastric, how to prevent Gastric
- Vatakeya gruel (Pandanus tectorius) early morning empty stomach.
- Heal Undupiyaliya Kanji (Desmodium Triflorum) can be taken to an empty stomach early in the morning.
- Dried tender leaves of Beli (Aegle Marmelos) Powder can be taken (prepared) as coffee to bring down the burning sensation connected to vomiting.
- Beli (Bilva) is of immense use to human beings. Bilva flowers also can be taken after boiling as a refreshing drink which Quietens the inflammatory effect in the stomach.
- Cool water, King coconut water, Young coconut water, milk, and Yoghurt is supposed to be good for this disease.
It is really bad to stay empty stomach even after taking a light diet. Furthermore, it is advisable to drink more water. But unfortunately, it is sad to say that most of the people, keep in contact with work without taking notice of eating food in time. This results to exceed the Gastric juice in the stomach. In turn, it starts to work as a poison. This disease will become chronic if taken no notice at the initial stage when the burning sensation starts to continue. Sometimes it will cause to get ulceration in the bowels. Very often it will have puffed up stomach and vomiting as a result.
Therefore, in order to prevent it is advisable to take food in a time when signs of Gastric appears. Some have got used to the habit of taking a cup of plain tea. Or else lighting a cigarette when they feel hungry. There are really bad habits. In that type of time, it is more advisable to eat one or two biscuits immediately when feeling hungry. It’s a good remedy to take a glass of water empty stomach. The best remedy for Gastric are curd, milk, and Yoghurt. Another remedy for Gastric is Belimada (Aegle Marmelos) with bee honey.
Gastric, coming up effects
This is it for, how to prevent gastritis and it’s coming up effects. We believe these health tips may help you to keep your daily fitness as well as healthy life. We are ready to bring you more and more Asian secrets (Sinhala Ayurveda Tips – Sri Lanka) about the most common diseases like pimples, dandruff, etc.. Keep in touch with us to get more and more secret knowledge about health and fitness. Do not forget to share the article with your friends and drop a comment about what you feel.
- Home remedies for Bee Sting, Dog bites, Cat bites, Rat bites, Leech bites & Centipede bitesHome remedies for Poisoning Bee Sting Stone with lime juice Rub a red onion on […]
- Tonsils, How to recover Tonsils using home remediesTonsils are not a disease to take easy. Due to cold nature most probably this […]
- Dandruff, How to prevent dandruffHow to prevent Dandruff using home remedies Dandruff is, of course, disturbing for everyone who […]